Chula Vista Lawn uses proper mowing practices, along with fertilization and irrigation, can largely determine the success or failure of a lawn. That’s because mowing correctly increases turf density, producing a tighter lawn. Correct cutting also promotes greater root depth. And, a dense lawn with deep roots yields numerous advantages.
Count among them:
- Greater tolerance to drought
- Ability to withstand insects
- A reduction in weeds
- Disease tolerance
- Less temperature stress
- Survival in poor soil conditions
- Endurance in periods of nutrient deficiencies
- Ability to tolerate foot traffic
We Do more than just lawns. Give us a call and find out why we are the top rated Landscaping Contractor in all of town !!